From Connecticut!

Furmom

In the Brooder
May 14, 2019
hi all, some may have seen my posts about my 6 week old chick with leg issues. Brought her to the vet today and had to put her down. I am completely heartbroken and in tears, but I can’t help but worry about my lone chick at home. Will she be okay? Chickens are not being sold in my area anymore. Is anyone in the Connecticut area that has chicks for sale? If not, will she be okay by herself until I integrate to my flock? Thanks in advance!

hi all, some may have seen my posts about my 6 week old chick with leg issues. Brought her to the vet today and had to put her down. I am completely heartbroken and in tears, but I can’t help but worry about my lone chick at home. Will she be okay? Chickens are not being sold in my area anymore. Is anyone in the Connecticut area that has chicks for sale? If not, will she be okay by herself until I integrate to my flock? Thanks in advance!
i would go to the CHICKEN CHIC WEBSITE She is in CT and if she has none to share she might know someone or where to look. also craigs list. its hard to integrate a single chicken to an established flock...likely she would be alone at least for quite awhile..best to have twoat least. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom