FrontierVille on FB

Quote:
Sent you 3 ribeyes
smile.png

I am on day (what seems like) seven hundred of planting and harvesting pnuts. ugg. Any one able to give a heads up to whats next? anyone reach the million coin goal- and if so, what was the reward? -dianne

I can not remember but I think you get one level up.

Everything is slow right now...no more goals yet. And waiting for the next one!

My pet peeve right now is one or two of the FB (not you BYCers, you all have been good!), they kept asking over and over, please, please, please while they got 4 inns, 3 stores, five houses, etc. and why in the world would they want so many buildings and not focusing on the goals themselves? They literally kill the fun of the game and I had to boot them off so everyone on my list can have a fair share. Right now, I am what you call self sufficent and I can only gift 60 people and no more.
hmm.png
heck, I 've got more than 60 people for FrontierVille! Maybe I should go half on my list one day and then the other remaining half on the next day and vice versa.

Arrggghhhhh
he.gif
My family and neighbors have been abducted by aliens. Everything else loads but no people show up. I've updated my Flash player and cleared the cache too. Good thing the animals can take care of themselves.

Firefox is throwing security certs, went to Zynga's forum, and it looks like there is something wrong with FB and apps through it. I've read that Mafia Wars, the fish game, on and on are affected. It's showing as an unnamed app....

Back
Top Bottom