Frontline for humans?

Quote:
Oh yes aren't we so lucky to live in the PNW! Just thinking about ticks crawling on me makes me wants to run
barnie.gif

moving from the NW to dear old Ohio had a few surprises... killer weather, drastic temp changes, HOT nites (oh for the cool ocean breezes.....), shocking lack of any ethnic food...... and BUGS!! ahaghghghhghghhhhh!!

great googleymoogley people this place crawls!

my tick defense is:

long sleeve shirt
kneehigh sox (hubby's of course they come up over my knees - and yes i look like a dork)

and spray the "deep woods off" ON the boots and sox as i'm walking out the door. this works like a charm. i also keep the dogs spotted with frontline.

and to make extra sure i'm gettin' guineas soon soon soon!

I actually use Advantage for the dogs and cats both. The cat version includes the heartworm preventative. I used to use Frontline, but then it quit working on the fleas last year. Grew resistant perhaps?

Has anyone had any luck with Avon's Skin So Soft? Somebody gave me the bath oil and the lotion. I confess that I am not so fond of the smell, but hey, if it prevents ticks from jumping on me then bring it on.

I found a huge tick walking down my neck and now I am completely neurotic about it. Every little tickle sends me running for a mirror. UGG!!

i've tried the skin so soft but didnt have a ton of luck with it... not for fleas either on my extra-old-cats-who-i-couldnt-spot...

however - i tried tea tree oil shampoo and soap and that seemed to work for me (not recommended for animals tho)

How about rubbing garlic on your legs!!
Or once I heard something about eucalyptus or other smelly stuff for keeping away mosquitoes. Maybe it works for ticks.

Bottle of Gin, dont rub it on Drink it, then you dont care if they get on you. if they bite they will get drunk and fall off.

Back
Top Bottom