Well they are Jr's babies and Roger was his father, Cowgirl was his mom so they are Rogers granddaughters. He's such a player, granddaughters at his age!

Their mothers are from eggs I hatched from Michelle but they aren't related to your flock.

I like the fact that I am getting more color's now than just the plain whites. I just went into lockdown today. I will have some from that FNN girl in this batch, plus some from the EE, and Blue Double Laced Barnevelder.

Today was a crummy day. It was warm and cloudy when I let the chickens out, I had to buy a new dishwasher, the power went out on our entire block, I did nothing but watch TV. Blah.

Today was a crummy day. It was warm and cloudy when I let the chickens out, I had to buy a new dishwasher, the power went out on our entire block, I did nothing but watch TV. Blah.

Sorry that you had a bad day. Over here it was the internet that went out but the electric and the phone line was on.

As we approach Summer the Sun begins to shine on the arcadia door and window that face North. The room was originally a covered patio but one of the previous owners enclosed it and it gets pretty warm on hot days. We use heat blocking drapes in there and I use magnets and command strips to keep them closed at the edges. These help when it's cold too.
20200603_105956(1).jpg
20200603_105940.jpg

There are 4 panels on the arcadia door so I use the clips from pants hangers to keep them closed where they meet
20200603_110019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom