20200601_185515_HDR.jpg

@igorsMistress How many chicken's are you down to in your flock now?
Down to? That's funny! Angus, Blue, Lucy, Red, Cuckoo, Lacey, Cowgirl Jr and her sister Spot, 4 red girls and 8 chicks. So, 20 right now.
I talked to Alex, the girl who has been buying my eggs 4 dozen at a time. She's almost ready for the reds so that'll help. Then we'll have to process the boys and I'm not sure about the pullets. I only want to keep 1 or 2 of those. I might put them on craigslist as POL but we'll see.

Down to? That's funny! Angus, Blue, Lucy, Red, Cuckoo, Lacey, Cowgirl Jr and her sister Spot, 4 red girls and 8 chicks. So, 20 right now.
I talked to Alex, the girl who has been buying my eggs 4 dozen at a time. She's almost ready for the reds so that'll help. Then we'll have to process the boys and I'm not sure about the pullets. I only want to keep 1 or 2 of those. I might put them on craigslist as POL but we'll see.

What pullet's are you thinking about selling? If they aren't related to mine, I might take some off your hand's.

I have 3 white ones that are from Jr and my big girls I hatched from eggs from Michelle, the red, blue and buff girls. Jr came from Roger and the cowgirl though. I have a solid white with a tiny bow tie and pretty clean, another with the half white/half grey bow tie and then another with some black spots.

I have 3 white ones that are from Jr and my big girls I hatched from eggs from Michelle, the red, blue and buff girls. Jr came from Roger and the cowgirl though. I have a solid white with a tiny bow tie and pretty clean, another with the half white/half grey bow tie and then another with some black spots.

Ok, there are none that are not related to what I have over here?

Ok, there are none that are not related to what I have over here?
Well they are Jr's babies and Roger was his father, Cowgirl was his mom so they are Rogers granddaughters. He's such a player, granddaughters at his age!

Their mothers are from eggs I hatched from Michelle but they aren't related to your flock.

Back
Top Bottom