I used to like the KFC pot pies. Haven't had one for years though, not sure they're still the same.

Many seem to change. Remember that old Dunkin Donut's commercial where the guy was getting up and saying it was time to make the doughnut's? Well they don't even make their own doughnut's anymore, and they don't taste as good as they used to.

Many seem to change. Remember that old Dunkin Donut's commercial where the guy was getting up and saying it was time to make the doughnut's? Well they don't even make their own doughnut's anymore, and they don't taste as good as they used to.

There's another place I haven't been to in years. They used to have really good doughnuts but I haven't lived any place close to one for a long time.

Do the stores just get them shipped to them now?

There's another place I haven't been to in years. They used to have really good doughnuts but I haven't lived any place close to one for a long time.

Do the stores just get them shipped to them now?

Yes, they do. You can buy doughnut's in the grocery store that are about just as good now. Neither my DH nor I like that Turkey Hill ice cream neither. It's tasteless.

I'm trying to picture you on the keyboard typing like that! :gig

It's not easy!
fingers crossed.jpg

:lau

Holy cow it's already gross outside! I watered down the coop floors and turned over the hay in the big coop. The garden needed some serious attention. I pulled the basil and hung it inside to dry, then moved the firebush to a shadier location. One of the plumbago was looking dead even though the soil was moist so I moved that to a shadier spot too, the other was moved to the adjacent corner. The white flower things I started have been ignored but they continue to do well. Pulled the jalapeno plant, don't think it was getting enough sun. Put in one of the pride of Barbados things because it was struggling in the pot. The other went to the xeriscape garden. The mint was pretty fried so that was trimmed and moved to get more shade. Here's the basil
20200708_083247_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom