I added some ice to my flock's drinking water.

I'm having chicken for dinner tonight, but not from my flock. Some baked chicken and some Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
We had leftover KFC tonight. I'm not a fan of the meat but the sides are ok.

I just took out some FF for the birds. I think tomorrow I'm going to get some cukes for them. They're definitely getting some electrolytes in the morning.

We had leftover KFC tonight. I'm not a fan of the meat but the sides are ok.

I just took out some FF for the birds. I think tomorrow I'm going to get some cukes for them. They're definitely getting some electrolytes in the morning.

I've been seeing a Church's Fried Chicken ad on tv where they have a bbq'd chicken without all of that breading on it, but there isn't one of those near me to try it.

I'm going to add some vitamin with electrolytes with the water for some wet feed tomorrow for mine. They like the wet feed, so I'm sure they will eat it up fast.

I hope that your mom will be ok.

Thank you. I'm pretty confident she'll be fine!

I've been seeing a Church's Fried Chicken ad on tv where they have a bbq'd chicken without all of that breading on it, but there isn't one of those near me to try it.

I'm going to add some vitamin with electrolytes with the water for some wet feed tomorrow for mine. They like the wet feed, so I'm sure they will eat it up fast.
I haven't seen that commercial here. We all 3 around, KFC, Church's and Popeyes, I don't really care for any of it. I'm not a big fan of fried stuff anyway and can't stand chicken on the bone.

I haven't seen that commercial here. We all 3 around, KFC, Church's and Popeyes, I don't really care for any of it. I'm not a big fan of fried stuff anyway and can't stand chicken on the bone.

Me neither! And I can't stand chicken skin.

We don't have any of the chicken fast food places left here, KFC left last year.

Me neither! And I can't stand chicken skin.

We don't have any of the chicken fast food places left here, KFC left last year.
Me either! Glad I'm not alone in my pickiness. I don't like any of the chicken places. However, I love the smashed potatoes and gravy at KFC, and their coleslaw.

I can't eat chicken on the bone either. Just feels weird to me.:sick

Back
Top Bottom