Initially I was told my bunny was a girl, and she was with another girl since they were babies. I named my bunny HopTart. Then the other "girl" turned out to be a boy, the for real girl bun my DIL had first got pregnant. I examined my bunny but I really don't have much experience so my DIL checked and said she thinks boy. I changed the name to Walter and made an appointment to have him neutered. Today I found out my bunny is indeed a girl and has already been spayed so she's back to being HopTart.

That's nice Hop Tart (formerly known as Walt) will have a friend! And nice you didn't have to pay for a neutering too.

Shoot, I was trying to save you some money :p When will you pick up Inkwell? We'll have to see a picture!
Hey, thanks for your effort on that!

I'm not sure yet. I need to call the vet and make an appointment for him and I'm going to meet him tomorrow. Need to figure temporary housing yet too. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Kim, I saw this story online this morning and immediately thought of Top Hat & you. Have you been hearing any news of this in your area?
bunny-ebola-burning-rabbit-populations-233246674.html

Hope things will be fine!
Yes I have, thank you! I'm terrified to let her outside, won't even bring in grass from our own yard. We had a wild bun living in our neighborhood for a while so I know they're around. I'm on a rabbit forum also and people are losing their bunnies to it.

Yes I have, thank you! I'm terrified to let her outside, won't even bring in grass from our own yard. We had a wild bun living in our neighborhood for a while so I know they're around. I'm on a rabbit forum also and people are losing their bunnies to it.

So sad. I didn't want to alarm you with that article, but it's good to be aware of the problem.

I am down to 7 chickens and it feels so damn good. When we got to our sons place yesterday he put the wire crate full of pullets in their chicken run and Clyde was a happy boy! He did a double take and went dancing up to them chatting and being friendly. He showed them the feed and water, etc. Their flock is all Nn now except for Clyde and one hen. Their pig, OMG I'm in love! He's huge but so friendly, lots of belly scratches were in order. When we got there he was in a kiddie pool splashing around and of course he made mud to roll in. He is a daddy's boy big time!

HopTart refused to speak to me for 2 days after her little trip to the vet. I gave her some banana last night and that seems to have done the trick; this morning she was out to say hello and back to snatching her greens from my hand. Little punk!

K that's all for now, I have to go paint

Back
Top Bottom