I think jail was getting to Angus and he was crowing his head off so I let him out today. Plus, it's gonna be hot and the girls like to hang out in the mini coop in the heat of the afternoon.

I love it when a plan comes together! The red girls go into the mini coop tonight and tomorrow they go their new home. The 5 pullets go into the mini coop tomorrow night and then to my sons on Saturday.

I love it when a plan comes together! The red girls go into the mini coop tonight and tomorrow they go their new home. The 5 pullets go into the mini coop tomorrow night and then to my sons on Saturday.

Great! Now what are you going to do with all that space? Did you get your fertile eggs in the mail yet?

Great! Now what are you going to do with all that space? Did you get your fertile eggs in the mail yet?
Not yet, but Igor noticed the incubator running last night so I had to confess they're headed this way. USPS says tomorrow but I'm hoping for today. They're in Phx already.

Got the shipped eggs today. Each was individually bubble wrapped, then put in a carton and that was bubble wrapped too. The air cells are intact and very small; since they were warm I put them right into the incubator. These were treated very gently by the post office.

Tool Walt to the vet. Turns out Walt is actually HopTart and already spayed.

So, I'm getting the black bunny she was bonded to already and having him neutered. I'm going to name him Inkwell.

Walt is really Hop Tart? I'm so confused! 🔍
Initially I was told my bunny was a girl, and she was with another girl since they were babies. I named my bunny HopTart. Then the other "girl" turned out to be a boy, the for real girl bun my DIL had first got pregnant. I examined my bunny but I really don't have much experience so my DIL checked and said she thinks boy. I changed the name to Walter and made an appointment to have him neutered. Today I found out my bunny is indeed a girl and has already been spayed so she's back to being HopTart.

Back
Top Bottom