Today was crazy. Started off hollering at the oldest GS about being noisy in the middle of the night while playing games, hooked up the hose to the mister but never turned it on after the other one exploded yesterday and left puddles and mud all over, then the dogs got into it and my daughter and I both got bit trying to break it up, Igor is being whiney and didn't eat dinner, and my damn finger hurts from the bite so I'm grumpy and not in the mood for any of it. My boss has been late to my training all week and I find that disrespectful. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm ready for it.

It's Friday IM, and time for a better day!

Bunny habitat upgrade so far
20200717_163735_HDR.jpg
20200717_163725_HDR.jpg
20200717_163701_HDR.jpg

Angus chased one of the girls all over the yard with barely a limp, he's crowing as usual and he hopped up on the table part of the picnic table from the ground this morning. He's feeling much better :yesss: I'm so happy! I'm going to check his foot tonight and keep it dressed a while longer but he's going to be fine.

Angus chased one of the girls all over the yard with barely a limp, he's crowing as usual and he hopped up on the table part of the picnic table from the ground this morning. He's feeling much better :yesss: I'm so happy! I'm going to check his foot tonight and keep it dressed a while longer but he's going to be fine.

Congratulations doctor, the treatment was a success! Good for Angus, he must be feeling a lot better :D

Congratulations doctor, the treatment was a success! Good for Angus, he must be feeling a lot better :D
I'm so relieved! After losing the 2 girls to heat I was really stressing over him. My poor flock went through a huge amount of change in a short time and they were really stressed. No eggs, hardly any crowing, not much foraging.

Taking care of him has changed our relationship a lot. He's much more trusting when I go out in the yard.

Back
Top Bottom