Pics
I took the jailbirds out to their flock last night after dark and put them on the roost. No one killed each other but there's a lot of testosterone out there. The EE cockerel is doing a good job of breaking things up and putting the jailbirds in their places this morning.

The biggest pullet still comes to get some love every day. The new boys are still skittish when I'm around, but that's a good thing. I had to capture PB to get him in the coop last night though.

@igorsMistress Your favorite hen of mine laid an egg today finally! I seen her in the nesting box and was afraid that she was going to try to hatch those plastic egg's again. She already went broody 2 times this summer. Her egg from today has been added to my incubator to keep the 3 green egg's in there company. ;)

IMG_20190628_173542849_BURST001.jpg

My little dudes

@igorsMistress They look nice, even if they don't have any tail feather's. :gig How old are they?

Aiden is 10, Cam is 7 and Hope is 5.
Hope calls me her little Grammy, Aiden is as tall as me already and Cam is growing like a weed.

I also have Skyler and Hoyt, haven't seen Skyler recently but here's Hoyt, also 7
20190928_184707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom