If you re-home the bunnies or move them outside, will you put your growing stuff inside where their area was?
Yes, the space they occupy inside is a good spot for plants. Since I have possible outdoor solution, which I’m sure is where they’d be kept at their new place, I may just move them outside and keep them. Still thinking about it.
Yikes, what treat was that?
Golden Rewards chicken wrapped sweet potatoes. Hubs did the secret Santa at work and got them from Santa. A Walmart brand, not a place I buy anything for our dogs but Milk Bones, so I had no idea. We gave them a try, but when I looked up where we could get them I found out the meat is sourced from China and that’s a problem. The FDA reports heavy metals, antibiotics and other bad stuff in meat sourced from there and it gives dogs a kidney condition that could be fatal. No thanks. I have a dehydrator so will get some sweet potatoes and chicken breasts to make our own.

The baby is cold so I covered her up with my fleece shirt. I haven’t turned on the heater yet and it’s below 70 degrees in the house. A wee bit of a chill for thin blooded Zonies
D8BD8F7F-7B7F-4ED6-A51F-B96D78027E7E.jpeg

Yes, the space they occupy inside is a good spot for plants. Since I have possible outdoor solution, which I’m sure is where they’d be kept at their new place, I may just move them outside and keep them. Still thinking about it.

Golden Rewards chicken wrapped sweet potatoes. Hubs did the secret Santa at work and got them from Santa. A Walmart brand, not a place I buy anything for our dogs but Milk Bones, so I had no idea. We gave them a try, but when I looked up where we could get them I found out the meat is sourced from China and that’s a problem. The FDA reports heavy metals, antibiotics and other bad stuff in meat sourced from there and it gives dogs a kidney condition that could be fatal. No thanks. I have a dehydrator so will get some sweet potatoes and chicken breasts to make our own.

Scary about the treats. I remember years ago a warning about rawhide bones from China and there were warnings about not giving them to dogs.

Scary about the treats. I remember years ago a warning about rawhide bones from China and there were warnings about not giving them to dogs.
I try not to get any food from there so that leaves out a lot of items at Wally World. Can’t buy fish or shrimp there, it’s farmed in China and a lot of the workers are from North Korea so the dictator there gets money for that. Sad, it wasn’t that way at first, that place was proud to offer products made and grown in the US.
Sorry, I’m off my soapbox now.

Ugh, there are about 20 eggs under Pip. I hope she’ll stay out long enough for me to take about half, probably those on the bottom since they’re the oldest.

Back
Top Bottom