What! No posh restaurant!
You need to straighten that Igor out.:D
I’m not a posh kind of girl Shad. I enjoyed the picnic with the pups. We have a really pretty park with a pond. It was close to sunset and we’d had rain most of the day so there were clouds left in the sky. Much better than sitting in a restaurant with a bunch of loud, obnoxious people :lol:

I’m not a posh kind of girl Shad. I enjoyed the picnic with the pups. We have a really pretty park with a pond. It was close to sunset and we’d had rain most of the day so there were clouds left in the sky. Much better than sitting in a restaurant with a bunch of loud, obnoxious people :lol:

Sounds like the perfect birthday date!

New picture of Igor, IM.
It's hard to tell how massive he is, from the pic, but the big feet might give you an idea. He is about 15 weeks old and is almost as large as my brahma hens.
20220923_172622.jpg

So far he is a gentleman. No chasing or feather pulling.
He hasn't found his mistress just yet. I'm hoping one of the naked neck girls will find him charming.

New picture of Igor, IM.
It's hard to tell how massive he is, from the pic, but the big feet might give you an idea. He is about 15 weeks old and is almost as large as my brahma hens.
View attachment 3270089
So far he is a gentleman. No chasing or feather pulling.
He hasn't found his mistress just yet. I'm hoping one of the naked neck girls will find him charming.

I don't see how the girls will be able to resist him much longer Janie, he's grown up into a good looking dude!

I've got a whole string of famly and friends birthdays in front of me.
Most of them involve going out for dinner. I've got one this evening. I really don't want to go. I can think of lots of things I would rather do with the time and money. It's not that I don't want to celebrate with these people but not in some restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom