Glad you liked them!

Did you make that many from 1 pound of ground beef? I'm wondering if I made mine too large.
I made a couple pounds of the beef mixture and threw some in the freezer. I doubt I used a whole pound but I'm not sure. I say stuff them however you like them. If they were good why change it up?

I have had turkens in the past and want more. I hatched 1 last year but a fox got it. So irestarted most of my flock and didn't get anymore turkens.
Hi :) Turkens are pretty awesome but can be difficult to find sometimes. Not especially popular, based on appearance I'm sure. Good luck with your new flock, sorry about the fox. They're the devil!

I had a very cool experience with my rooster last evening. I went out to water and as soon as he heard the door Angus came to see me. He did his little chook call and acted like he was pecking the ground. When that happens I'll give him treats to give to the girls. It went as expected and I went to water. Soon after he came out of their yard and stood there on the patio; when I looked at him he did the call and peck again. I went to grab some food from their feeder to toss out and it was pretty much empty. He was telling me they were hungry and he knew I'd know what the call and peck would mean. Smart bird that one.

I had a very cool experience with my rooster last evening. I went out to water and as soon as he heard the door Angus came to see me. He did his little chook call and acted like he was pecking the ground. When that happens I'll give him treats to give to the girls. It went as expected and I went to water. Soon after he came out of their yard and stood there on the patio; when I looked at him he did the call and peck again. I went to grab some food from their feeder to toss out and it was pretty much empty. He was telling me they were hungry and he knew I'd know what the call and peck would mean. Smart bird that one.

That's awesome IM! You guys are communicating :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom