I think my son had runner ducks...they loved them! I'm so excited to follow the hatch!!! :)
Thank you Rene. I haven’t ever hatched ducks before so I need to read up on it. I know the temp but not humidity. I’m nervous...shipped eggs AND a new type of fowl.

Thank you Rene. I haven’t ever hatched ducks before so I need to read up on it. I know the temp but not humidity. I’m nervous...shipped eggs AND a new type of fowl.
A new animal adventure is always exciting...nerve wracking...but fun! You'll do great!!! :love

Thanks Sue! I dunno, Turken chicks are hard to beat in the cute department. I think it’ll be fun though.

You'll have so much fun with them, I can't wait to follow your new adventure 😍

We've done the whole show with duck, not runner duck, but Bob could most likely answer your questions about humidity and other stuff. You should ask him.

You'll have so much fun with them, I can't wait to follow your new adventure 😍

We've done the whole show with duck, not runner duck, but Bob could most likely answer your questions about humidity and other stuff. You should ask him.
Thanks Sue, I will!

Back
Top Bottom