It can definitely be a lot of work! We sprout where we’re planted though right? I have to say the fowl and bunnies have helped tremendously with soil improvement here as well. I bet you could plant just about anything in that chicken yard and it would grow!
Yes we do! Honestly we used to drive past the area where we now live and I would say, who would ever want to live out here...be careful what you say...:D

Yeah, I do think we could grow anything we want in there...that's why I want to take off the top layer. I mentioned what I was thinking about to my husband...he didn't seem to excited, but I'm sure he'll change his mind...lol!

This time I got a tracking number for the ducklings and they shipped yesterday, already in California so probably pick up tomorrow morning. If so I’m calling off for the day so I’m able to keep an eye on them and make sure the NIC grids will hold. So far the bigs haven’t broken through or made it to the other side.

This time I got a tracking number for the ducklings and they shipped yesterday, already in California so probably pick up tomorrow morning. If so I’m calling off for the day so I’m able to keep an eye on them and make sure the NIC grids will hold. So far the bigs haven’t broken through or made it to the other side.

That's exciting news! Are the new ducklings from the same place as your current ones?

Don't forget pictures!

Like Debby said, we will need pictures 😁

Workin in the red light district :lol:
1952A81A-334E-4AF7-AF07-8FCC376CD667.jpeg

That's exciting IM! Can't wait to see them!

Back
Top Bottom