It has been a few days since I’ve had any eggs and I’ve been wondering if if a new spot was picked. I found everyone but Bean just now playing in the pool laying in the shade in the side yard. Bean is under the yellow bells in the xeriscape garden. She’s the egg layer and picked a new spot

It has been a few days since I’ve had any eggs and I’ve been wondering if if a new spot was picked. I found everyone but Bean just now playing in the pool laying in the shade in the side yard. Bean is under the yellow bells in the xeriscape garden. She’s the egg layer and picked a new spot

Sounds like every day will be an egg hunt for you IM :D

Right?! I told her she better not lay it in the pool or I was gonna be upset. She just quacked at me and waddled on in lol. At least I know where to look though because you’re right, it would be quite a hunt otherwise.

So she's a sassy little faker!

That would be tricky retrieving an egg from the pool :lol:

Yesterday my cousin and I got to talking about how old our kids are...that will make you feel instantly old. :old
Oh yeah. My kids love to rub it in too. My son especially, his birthday is a few weeks before mine and he always does. That’s ok, I’m going get him one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom