I'm not a fan of mushrooms, but I like to hunt for them! My mom said that was the best kind of kid to have. :gig We used to look for them every May.

I haven't found any on our property in a couple years. The last time they were here, though, they were HUGE!
I’m jealous!! I was reading about them and they seem to have pretty specific climate needs in order to grow. Do you have woods on your property?

Sorry to hear that IM. Hope she's feeling better soon and the rest of you are ok. :hugs
Thanks NFC. She doesn’t feel especially horrible, thought it was allergies at first. At least the temps are good for leaving the house opened up. If it was summer I’d make her quarantine at a motel :lol:

Thanks NFC. She doesn’t feel especially horrible, thought it was allergies at first. At least the temps are good for leaving the house opened up. If it was summer I’d make her quarantine at a motel :lol:

A motel might have been ok with her. Maid service and cable to watch whatever she wants. :gig

Glad she isn't feeling too terrible.

I haven't found any on our property in a couple years. The last time they were here, though, they were HUGE!
Just how big were they??? :old :caf:confused:

I bet mine were bigger:frow

image_2021-11-23_194009.png

Back
Top Bottom