I'm in Northern CA. I'll have to keep and eye out on annuals next time I go to the garden store.

I haven't tried those but I'll add that to the list :D
I agree that impatiens would do well for you up there. How are you doing with all the rain?

Apricots, about as big around as a dime
798634C4-02F1-446D-AB7A-1F676621B041.jpeg

Plums are setting fruit
419E94DD-997D-4CEA-9791-DDBD37A55868.jpeg

I agree that impatiens would do well for you up there. How are you doing with all the rain?
Hanging in there! In the Central Valley, we don't get hit nearly as bad as the surrounding areas but with that said, we've got some major window leaks from the last few storms. I've been trying to find someone who could come give us a quote without obligation for repair but haven't had luck because the demand is high.
I'm looking forward to summer 🍸
Apricots, about as big around as a dime
View attachment 3443376
Plums are setting fruit
View attachment 3443378
OOOO!! How cute, they're little babies! Apricots are so yummy!
Awe, I love it! It looks like they're literally having a ball! And it looks beautiful out, perfect weather for some fun.

Hanging in there! In the Central Valley, we don't get hit nearly as bad as the surrounding areas but with that said, we've got some major window leaks from the last few storms. I've been trying to find someone who could come give us a quote without obligation for repair but haven't had luck because the demand is high.
I'm looking forward to summer 🍸

OOOO!! How cute, they're little babies! Apricots are so yummy!

Awe, I love it! It looks like they're literally having a ball! And it looks beautiful out, perfect weather for some fun.
Ugh! House repairs are the worst, I hope you can find someone. Be sure to dry those leaky spots out so you don’t get mold!

Back
Top Bottom