Ugh! House repairs are the worst, I hope you can find someone. Be sure to dry those leaky spots out so you don’t get mold!
Seriously! Window guy estimated less than $10k but, it could be more damages they can't see. The windows have leaked for 15+ years but it's significantly worse.
What course are you taking may I ask?
Integrated Accounting :)
Looking good IM! The sprouts are growing fast. The lavender and jasmine flowers are so pretty.

We had a situation here recently and as a result I didn’t collect eggs for a bit. Last night I kicked two broodies out of the nest boxes and threw away about three dozen eggs. Tarot is still running around clucking and flashing her hackles at everyone, but Attila seems back to her usual rotten self. Toast is happy that Tarot is out and about though and wants to hang out with her really bad. I gave them all part of a head of cabbage this afternoon and Elvis was breaking off bits for the girls. It was so sweet :love Hopefully I haven’t neglected the garden too much this week, but the coop is a mess. Hubs is working tomorrow so yard work will start early.

Nothing too serious I hope.
The egg waste when I eventually found an outside nest used to grind my gears.:rant
The wasted eggs are entirely my fault, I was occupied by family matters. My estranged father passed away and now there’s a rift between me and my mother and sister. Mother lives with sister 2,000 miles from me. I knew it was coming, but didn’t expect it quite so soon. I love the block feature on my phone.

The wasted eggs are entirely my fault, I was occupied by family matters. My estranged father passed away and now there’s a rift between me and my mother and sister. Mother lives with sister 2,000 miles from me. I knew it was coming, but didn’t expect it quite so soon. I love the block feature on my phone.
I'm sorry IM, I know you were estranged, but it is still a loss, even if a loss of opportunity.
I hope your mom and sister will come around.

Sorry IM, family stuff can be so hard to deal with. :hugs

Families.:rolleyes: A senior death often kicks off a brewing dispute.

Much love your way, IM :hugs

Back
Top Bottom