Me neither! I’ve heard this may be a cooler, wetter summer for us. Cooler means less than 110, wetter means it’s going to be muggy and gross outside.
That sounds about right. I don't know if it's me growing old or if it's true that the weather is getting worse.
We've always has muggy weather, but it irritates me that the mosquitoes and gnats are out after every rain now, even when it's only mid 50s. It just seems unfair. Everything bites me.

That sounds about right. I don't know if it's me growing old or if it's true that the weather is getting worse.
We've always has muggy weather, but it irritates me that the mosquitoes and gnats are out after every rain now, even when it's only mid 50s. It just seems unfair. Everything bites me.
I understand that Janie. We don’t get nearly the moisture you guys do and when we do have it, well it’s downright nasty out there. We go through tons of laundry too, changing our clothes a few times a day it seems.

I use concentrated garlic juice during skeeter season. It’s safe around the animals, won’t kill beneficial insects like bees, but we don’t get skeeters at all. Gnats a little bit, but I leave a dish of soapy water out in the shade and that seems to help some.

New Hot Wheel
BD6332DA-9CDF-4C30-A1A3-7CB1F67DBA95.jpeg
2A11E42A-D9D6-4758-B70D-75B4D098F172.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom