Your the one in Kentucky. I know you can find a recipe and all the supplies there.

You're probably right! There are several distilleries in the area, I've been trying to talk DH into us taking a tour just for kicks but we haven't yet. Maybe he's afraid I'd enjoy the free samples too much?

You're probably right! There are several distilleries in the area, I've been trying to talk DH into us taking a tour just for kicks but we haven't yet. Maybe he's afraid I'd enjoy the free samples too much?
When I lived in Tennessee, there were several private "distilleries". It was my first occasion to see a working still. (My maternal grandfather and his brother in law had one, but that was before my time.)

You can take a moonshiner tasting tour in Sevierville or Gatlinburg Tennessee. You all should take a trip there.

When I lived in Tennessee, there were several private "distilleries". It was my first occasion to see a working still. (My maternal grandfather and his brother in law had one, but that was before my time.)

You can take a moonshiner tasting tour in Sevierville or Gatlinburg Tennessee. You all should take a trip there.

Both the Maker's Mark and the Jim Beam distilleries are within driving distance of us, maybe some others too. I like tours of just about anything, thought it would be fun to see one of these.

Hope had a solo and the song was changed at the last minute. Still did great though! She’s wearing my dads Lone Ranger hat
IMG_7742.jpeg

Verga

IMG_7745.jpeg

Went to check on the crew this evening and find out what the roosting situation is. The chicks are on the bottom roost in the big coop and Elvis and Toast are on the top. Red and Attila are in the nest boxes in the small coop. Huh, did not see that coming at all.

Back
Top Bottom