Funniest b'day card I have ever received!(Pic)

wow! thanks everyone! my husband always finds cards that are just right! this one just cracked me up.

newchickenfamily....oh, i totally didn't forget about yours tomorrow! i have keeping your wish in my prayers!

not having cake tonight, but chinese food! when i crack my fortune cookie, i'll wish for you r incubator instead of blowing out candles!
yippiechickie.gif

Buff Hooligans...i just bought that one for my friend three weeks ago! i love it!

thanks again everyone! i had a wonderful day and enjoyed every minute! it's already a blessed year for me!

lol.png

LOL todays my dads b day too
tongue.png
i got him a waaaaaaay funny shirt
tongue.png
says "Someone pooped(THE S WORD ON THE SHIRT THOUGH) on the coats?" LOL any dane cook fans will get it LOL!!!!!!1

The card is funny, but the message he wrote to you is beautiful! You are very special and have a wonderful husband!!

Happy Birthday!!

oh, Quail Antwerp! you just said it! that is what made the card so special! he is a gem! it was the best b'day ever. not because of cards, gifts etc. because of my family being with me.
thanks to everyone!

Sounds to me that you have figured out what is really important in life and your husband has as well. Glad your birthday was so special. Spent some time last night playing tag with and then reading to a 3 yr old granddaughter. You're right, family is what makes our days.

Quote:
OPA!!! you are so right! no one sits in their rocking chairs at 90 saying, "Remember that extra $250 I made in 1978! Those were the days!"

your grand daughter will one day say to her kids, "My Opa ALWAYS played tag and read to me and he had the most beautiful chickens. I love my Opa."

that's the prize. that's the benefit of life. God blesses us so much in the little things.

Back
Top Bottom