Funny thing happened with Sophie and Mc D's drive through....PIC ADDED

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenzoo, Sep 1, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Hubby and I stopped at Mc D's for some quick lunch. I had Sophie with me, complete with her chicken diaper and Hair barrette (Silkie). [​IMG] The first lady was taken back when she saw her in my lap, but intrigued and started asking questions. [​IMG] The second window, well, she was so terrified that she almost refused to hand us our food! She stood back in horror with the bag near her chest, mind you I was in the passenger seat- far enough away that if this little monster Silkie, with blue chicken diaper and pink hair barrette, tried to pounce across the car to get her, she would have had plenty of time to react, [​IMG] [​IMG] She finally, after showing a bunch of people, and handing our food over like she was feeding a tiger, gave it to us. Some people. I have also had people afraid of baby chicks, and again Sophie at TSC, while in a shopping cart w/ bow & diaper. The lady asked if she'd bite, then tried to pet her like she was a wild animal, he he.

Here is The Sophie -a-sauras that was so terrifiying
    [​IMG]
    The orange tinge to her face is spaghetti. LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe she should have worn her rain coat...................... LOL ( She is trying to dust bathe with it on, he he)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    [​IMG] oh my

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Next time tell them accidently broke open your amber necklace and there was a bug inside so you took the dna from it and hatched Sophie! Then tell them when she's fully grown she'll be 6 foot tall fuzzy raptor!

4. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] That is too cute...... I would have loved to seen her little bow in her hair with her diaper on.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
  5. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Yes, I think we need to see a pic of this monster in her diapey and pink barrette to fully understand this story, LOL. [​IMG]

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:I agree [​IMG]

7. eggsrcool

eggsrcool Sussex Fanatic

[​IMG] [​IMG] My side hurts!

8. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Oh that is the funniest thing...but oh so true...

I would love to see a pic of Sophie...to show hubby I haven't gone overboard yet [​IMG]

9. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    My mom has a bird Phobia. There are people out there that are afraid of chickens. Even silkies & midget bantams. I sit with my midg on my lap,my mom Say's"Don't you let that thing come near me" Like it would gouge her eyes out or something. She only weighs a few ounces. As soon as a bird flaps it's wings,Moms gone. It stems from seeing her chickens butchered as a small child.(which were her pets)...She's getting now so she'll sit outside in the yard watching them,as long as I keep my little bantam wyandotte roo away from her. She really scared of him for some reason. [​IMG]

10. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Pics are needed to fully appreciate the story, please oblige [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by