FunnyBunnies Thread: Last Batch Due This Weekend

Most definitely will leave them alone, now that there is an external pip no fuss or bother. I'm happy to see this one finally pip, he/she was the 1st to rock Friday night and I thought it was repositioned the wrong way, here it is 48hrs later it finally pipped in the right spot. I'm anxious to see what I wake up to in the morning!

We(1) pipped around 10:45pm last night and now we are Zipping away, we shall be born early this morning!!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

I didn't read all the posts and this has nothing to do with duckies....and I don't know you.....but I am happy your Dh is coming home!! :-D
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

I am so stinking EXCITED!!!
wee.gif
3rd egg just externally pipped!!
ya.gif
2hrs a part from the 2cd one. I'm getting a bigger brooder ready because by tonight I'm hoping to have a batch of adorable little puff butts chirping away and I can share pictures!

We have a baby!!!! Born/hatched at 6:21pm with my boys, dh, myself and a neighbor boy all watching it come into this world!! Beautiful baby! Can't wait for the others! And this baby is perfectly formed and already trying to stand from hatch!
wee.gif
Now to wait for the next piped 3, and to waiting on rather the other 4 will pip at all.

Back
Top Bottom