fuzzi's Chicken Journal

Farm Animals.jpg

They are beautiful!

In watching these cats yesterday, I think one may be a female in heat. The smaller tuxedo kitty is getting a lot of attention from the others. 2 others keep fighting, rolling around in the yard. I heard them through the window.

I wish I knew if they belong to someone. There is a lady down the road that has several cats. I do not know her but she always has cats in her yard. LOTS! I have no problems trap/neutering/releasing a couple. I hate to do this if they belong to someone. If they keep hanging around I'll have to do something.
I had a feral/stray drop TWO litters in SIX weeks! Don't delay too long.

What so many of us forget as we become adults...

...go watch the bees, the birds, sit in contemplation of God's world, His marvelous creation:

https://www.thefp.com/p/stop-and-watch-the-bees

The author of the essay doesn't mention God, but I see Him in her words, and in the world around me...in the clouds, the leaves, even in those silly feathered creatures I care for.

Be still...watch...listen...

What so many of us forget as we become adults...

...go watch the bees, the birds, sit in contemplation of God's world, His marvelous creation:

https://www.thefp.com/p/stop-and-watch-the-bees

The author of the essay doesn't mention God, but I see Him in her words, and in the world around me...in the clouds, the leaves, even in those silly feathered creatures I care for.

Be still...watch...listen...
This reminds me of when I was home schooling my grandson. We spent a lot of time outside. Reading and observing. He loved science and religion. We made many observations and wrote about them.
I learned so much from him, through a child's eyes.
I'll never forget our bug searches.
He is now 17 years old. Time goes by so fast.
This was kindergarten.
P1010818.JPG

This reminds me of when I was home schooling my grandson. We spent a lot of time outside. Reading and observing. He loved science and religion. We made many observations and wrote about them.
I learned so much from him, through a child's eyes.
I'll never forget our bug searches.
He is now 17 years old. Time goes by so fast.
This was kindergarten.
View attachment 3712622
I wish my granddaughters lived closer. I've not visited with them for a year and a half. 😔

Back
Top Bottom