gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she just squatted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kesta

Pie Crust Malfunction
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
houston tx
i have an ee. my ee is 24 weeks old! she has yet to even squat! i am getting obssessed with her finally laying! in fact im so obsessed about her laying that first non existent egg that i keep dreaming about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like seriousely i keep waking up and dreaming that she layed her first egg and keep thinking that she actually did!
barnie.gif
i am getting very impatient! some one help please! either a chicken c sectionist or a sphychyatrist for my obsession!!!!!!!!!!!!
today january 27th my ee squatted! predictions on how long til she gives me an egg!

Last edited:
patience????????? does not compute. malfunction mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnccccccccccccccttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

is it possible that a predator attack could slow her maturing? when she was about 16 weeks she was almost killed by a raccoon. she wqas in its mouth when my stepdad went out there and the raccoon dropped her and ran. she got a neck ingery but lived and also was not paralyzed or anything. she bled a little and got a decent sized hole in the back of her neck. could this affect how fast she matures?

Hopefully it will be soon. What part of Houston?
Maybe tomorrow. I could be just the time of the year that she came into laying age. I've been reading about that. There are threads on here about that subject.

Back
Top Bottom