GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Chick shipping fee depends on number and age of chicks when shipped, therefor weight, plus incidentals. I would say plan on $55 for up tp 12 chicks up to one week old.

Here's what I have so far.

BATTLE CHICK - COMING SOON!

How to play Battle Chicks

Players must preregister to play. No last minute entries will be accepted. Registration is not yet open.

Players will create their own game boards to consist of a grid that is ten columns wide by ten rows down. Columns should be numbered 1 through 10. Rows should be labeled A through J.

The host will secretly arrange 5 "ships" on their own grid. These represent the location of "ships" on the "battlefield". "Ships" will range in length from 2 to 5 squares. All players will start the game with a blank grid.

The first player will pick a square at random, calling it by its column reference and row number (C3 for example). This represents their firing a "missile" directly at that square. If the host has any part of one of the "ships" positioned on this square they will call a "hit" and mark on their own battlefield which part has been it. All players will place an "X" on their own grids to show a "hit". In this instance, the current player will be allowed to take another guess. This continues until the current player misses.

A player that makes a hit earns a point. Players earn one point for each hit, weather they sink the "ship" or not.

Play continues, rotating through all players, until all "ships" have been destroyed. The player with the most points wins the game.

Like so?

Chick shipping fee depends on number and age of chicks when shipped, therefor weight, plus incidentals. I would say plan on $55 for up tp 12 chicks up to one week old.

OMG!!! you are so awesome!!! you provide such great games and beautiful birds. Never let little trolls get you down!

what is the temperament of the AC like?

Back
Top Bottom