Have no Idea what this weed is :gig Purchase it last Spring from Walmart in a 2 inch pot for maybe 99 cents. Transferred it to the current pot for outdoor growing all summer. It grew to about half the size currently seen. In the autumn, took it indoors, for over-winter. Never bloomed any flowers all summer . Now it gave a nice surprise. :love
View attachment 2012701View attachment 2012702
I enjoy my indoor plants during the outdoor dormant winter months.

I took in all of my potted geraniums and they are wintering over in the utility room. They did die back somewhat. (they always did this each year in storage)
I think I may have heard them speak to me. :gig:lau
They were saying,,,,,,,,,," WE CANT WAIT UNTIL SPRING ARRIVES":wee
Many of the pots lasted around 5 years.
I can't remember the name but it is directly related to the zygocactus that used to be sold as a Christmas cactus. The blossoms are very similar and the leaves are only slightly different.

I think that would about kill me
:lau :gig :lau :gig :lau :gig :thumbsup
For me I would have a somewhat opposite reaction if I did not do it.:)

I lust LUV:love the way geraniums bloom all summer long. My more FAV, are the Ivy Geraniums. I have them in various different colors, not only red.
Went to make a head count, and there are 12 pots. To replace all those in springtime from Store at $11 to $15 per pot, (going rate/price where I live) well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you can do the math.
Never found the smell of them offensive ether. I know different peeps react to different things in various ways:highfive:

Have no Idea what this weed is :gig Purchase it last Spring from Walmart in a 2 inch pot for maybe 99 cents. Transferred it to the current pot for outdoor growing all summer. It grew to about half the size currently seen. In the autumn, took it indoors, for over-winter. Never bloomed any flowers all summer . Now it gave a nice surprise. :love

I took in all of my potted geraniums and they are wintering over in the utility room. They did die back somewhat. (they always did this each year in storage)
That has some pretty little flowers on it Cavey. Is it a succulent?

That has some pretty little flowers on it Cavey. Is it a succulent?
I think it fits the botanical category of succulent plant. Now is its first time blooming. It was on the outdoor patio all summer, and grew nice Lush looking foliage.
Here are a couple new arrivals from DD. They are still in the pots from store. The tag only has price, and no name of plant :idunno . Both are succulent cactus variety.
IMG_20200128_152029215_HDR.jpg

I'm wondering if I could use the plant on the right to make some ;;;;;
;;Jose Cuervo Juice:gig

I think it fits the botanical category of succulent plant. Now is its first time blooming. It was on the outdoor patio all summer, and grew nice Lush looking foliage.
Here are a couple new arrivals from DD. They are still in the pots from store. The tag only has price, and no name of plant :idunno . Both are succulent cactus variety.
View attachment 2013398

I'm wondering if I could use the plant on the right to make some ;;;;;
;;Jose Cuervo Juice:gig
Juiced is how you'd end up anyway!
I like succulents too, I just moved a bunch outside earlier this month.
What's in the little glass thing there? Is that one of those little hanging glass planters with a hole in the front?

Juiced is how you'd end up anyway!
I like succulents too, I just moved a bunch outside earlier this month.
What's in the little glass thing there? Is that one of those little hanging glass planters with a hole in the front?

It is a lil succulent as well. It overgrew the glass container. There are 2 different plants inside. One found its way out the opening. Had it over 2 years or so. It does grow slowly. The one growing to top has no where to go. Can this be called "trying to shatter GLASS CEILINGS" :gig DD#1 got it for us, and it was a small plant, It came in that glass holder. Does not need much watering ether. It hangs off the curtain rod. No idea of the name of those plants, but I'm pretty sure they are quite common, as I have seen such in store sales displays.
IMG_20200128_233908304_HDR.jpg

Yep, like cilantro. I LOVE IT but to some unfortunate people it tastes like soap. I can see why they wouldn't like it.
You and I are on same side of the Cilantro controversy. I :drool:drool:drool,,, and DW wont have any of it. It does taste like soap to her.

Funny to be quoting myself :gig But just an update. DD#2 who has a part time gig working for Sherlock Holmes, told me that this weed is a KALANCHOE.:frow
a GOOGLE SEARCH pops up a gazillion varieties. No wonder BOTANY needs to use a language very few use, to classify their plants:lol:

Back
Top Bottom