gate hanger from animal control...

if i knew i'd have 10 of em already hehehe
wink.png

Much, you told me you wanted 20 of 'em. Now you must stand by your desires....
big_smile.png

Good luck, onthespot, I once lived somewhere with crummy neighbors. Not like that where I am now. I want to thin out my cockerels but instead just throw a pillow over my head! Have to wait for the next breeding season to be over before another cull!

Good luck to you.

I work as a Deputy, and have to deal with neighbors like this all the time. When I looked to buy a home that was one of the most important things I wanted was no problems with the neighbors. I was lucky for 7 years now, but now my neighbor deciedes to be a problem. (a little history: when I moved in the zoning guy told me that she would call him weekly about the chickens that the people had before I moved in, so he thought it was funny when I called and asked about the regulations to get animals. I made sure my coop and fence was 52 feet from the line, zoneing is 50 feet) I guess she bit her lip for 7 years and finally broke, she cut down 5 nice trees that were techicnaly on my property because every fall she would have leaves in her yard
ep.gif
hard to imagine trees have leaves who would have thought. Trust me this disgusted me :thun. She then fenced in the end of the property between us (for no apparent reason). So to make a long story longer, I told her that I was happy that she did that because I wouldn't have to fence that part in when I get my two beef cattle next year she already took care of it for me
thumbsup.gif
. And since she loves animals so much I have 17 chickens, 1 duck, 21 turkeys, and now 2 beef cattle next year I actually had DW approve. She thought the people before me was bad with 3 bantam chickens. (Also so you know the problem is her, me and all the other neighbors get along fine, but she doesn't get along with anyone and now that she alienated me she is alone because I was the last one that would talk with her) So in closing good luck and I loved your converstation with the animal control officer.

If you would have been a fly on the wall you would have REALLY loved the conversation we had when he actually was there in person to count roos. Since this is a family site, we will have to leave it to your imagination, then triple it for harshness. No word was spared.

Back
Top Bottom