German New Hampshire

My Reserve Champ. American cockerel, Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc. winter show in Stockton on Jan 26, 2014. It was a wonderful time with many (2,500+) good looking birds. Thanks to all that made this show possible. Better pics to follow later when I get the time to take them.

Last edited:
My Reserve Champ. American cockerel, Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc. winter show in Stockton on Jan 26, 2014. It was a wonderful time with many good looking birds. Thanks to all that made this show possible. Better pics to follow later when I get the time to take them.

Congratulations he is a nice looking bird. How long have you been breeding NH? Way to go HAMPS!!!!!!!

My Reserve Champ. American cockerel, Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc. winter show in Stockton on Jan 26, 2014. It was a wonderful time with many (2,500+) good looking birds. Thanks to all that made this show possible. Better pics to follow later when I get the time to take them.
Congrats from a fellow Oregonian and new NH Breeder!!!

thumbsup.gif

Set my eggs for the first hatch of the coming season. Only had 17 this week, but they are starting to lay a little more. I just didn't want to waste the early layers eggs. Looking forward to hatching some of these guys.
Nice looking eggs!! I am going to wait a couple more weeks. Mine are laying strong and have been all winter. Scott

Back
Top Bottom