Getting a new Mini pig tomarow

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
Tomorrow i am suposed to go and get a mini pig ! I dont know if its a pot bellie or a mini pig (prob a PB But o well its small ) . She is 9 months old and 2 feet long !

And she might be pregnant
big_smile.png

Here are a few pics of her
PICT0957.jpg

PICT0953.jpg

Last edited:
She is really pretty! They both are. I love my piggies.
I was visiting a friends farm this weekend and she has pots the size of beagles. Both females had day old litters and were keeping themselves busy stealing each others straw. The one had a straw nest the size of a tractor tire. Same shape too, and the babies were cuddled up inside of the sides of it. The others nest was small. I asked her if it should have more straw for her nest and she told me to wait and watch.
The one with the smaller nest starting stealing the straw from the other nest. She told me she keeps adding more straw, but no matter how much she puts in they always steal it from each other while one is sleeping.
I ended up leaving a deposit on one of the babies. I already have three, but they are just so hard to resist!
I asked her about the small size compared to regular pots and she told me it didn't have anything to do with the feeding, but the genetics. Her's are 2 years old and have free access to a huge pasture to root in and get their food and plenty of veggies each night. It's going to be a lot of fun having a baby pot here again.
wink.png

You will no doubt love yours. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom