Getting a PUPPY Today! 😍🐶🐾

I used a bag to touch it hahah
Still too close.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Did you Fr say because they’re rich they’re good owners? Pls😭😭
There was a guy who had over 40 cats and he was wealthy. He was extremely cruel (to put it politely.) Lets just say he put them in garbage bags and put them on the side of the road. (Thankfully, people heard them meowing and they rescued them and they survived)

However, i would not classify him as a very good owner.

CMC7, that's an adorable pupper, no cap. (I have a teenage son, the lingo filters lol).

It's disheartening that so many people used this thread about OP getting a new family member to trash talk AKC, BYBs, "designer dogs" and every other d****d thing under the sun relating to dogs. Folks need to remember that YOUR priorities and interests aren't HER priorities and interests, and CMC7 chose a dog based on HER circumstances. I think she made a great choice; the pup is so cute that it looks fake. It's not a dog I would've chosen- I prefer lost animals and lost causes. Shelter dogs, found strays, old dogs, and such. The most I've ever spent on a dog acquisition has been a $20 fee to transfer a chip assignment to my name. That said, I have made fair donations to shelters and fosters to help them continue to fight for their causes.

Let CMC7 have her awesome thread about her awesome lil pupper, and start a thread specifically for bashing the dog-related thing you dislike.

CMC7, that's an adorable pupper, no cap. (I have a teenage son, the lingo filters lol).

It's disheartening that so many people used this thread about OP getting a new family member to trash talk AKC, BYBs, "designer dogs" and every other d****d thing under the sun relating to dogs. Folks need to remember that YOUR priorities and interests aren't HER priorities and interests, and CMC7 chose a dog based on HER circumstances. I think she made a great choice; the pup is so cute that it looks fake. It's not a dog I would've chosen- I prefer lost animals and lost causes. Shelter dogs, found strays, old dogs, and such. The most I've ever spent on a dog acquisition has been a $20 fee to transfer a chip assignment to my name. That said, I have made fair donations to shelters and fosters to help them continue to fight for their causes.

Let CMC7 have her awesome thread about her awesome lil pupper, and start a thread specifically for bashing the dog-related thing you dislike.
Thank you 🙏

Back
Top Bottom