Getting ready for my first time, anyone wanna help me.

PrinceFarm

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 12, 2009
Conroe, Texas
I bought a LG 9200 bator off ebay and it came in yesterday. I dont have a fan or a turner. Last night I started looking around on BYC and found some eggs I just had to have. I emailed the person to find out exactly where they are because I read they are in Texas and I dont mind a little drive in order to insure against postal abuse. Anywho, I am going to get them tomorrow and the great thing about it is.... its only about 2 miles from my house. Pasofinofarm is the seller and the eggs are Salmon Favorolles, I cant wait.

So I have my incubator plugged in since yesterday. I have a electronic thermometer/ hygrometer and another stick type springfield thermometer. Electronic one reads 99.5 and the other reads about 102, temp seems stable today but it is overcast.

I have read alot of posts and feel somewhat comfortable so far but I have seen that alot of people dont like this incubator. I also have a poultry/ trade days type thing that I will be visiting sunday and perhaps people will have eggs there so I might pick up more. I hope you will give me your two cents about his one cause I really want this to be a success. Thank you

Well it sounds like you've done your homework and everything sounds good. I wish you the best of luck!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom