Getting ready to put the "kids" outside, help?!?

I'm worried about putting mine out mostly because I worry about everything. My husband assures me that when he's done building it, NOTHING will be able to get in.....
wink.png
Right now, my chicks are still too little (in my opinion) to go out so I'm not too worried about them, but my ducklings (especially my 2 month old Pekin) needs to get out of my bathroom. She has taken over my tub......LOL

I have a platform set up so she can get out of the tub but she does not get on the floor to get exercise unless I put her down. Even though I'm nervous about having them outside, it's not really fair to her to be cooped up in a bathroom.

I think this is worse then when my real kids moved out of the house...........
hmm.png
Is there a support group for this?...........LOL Just kidding.

Quote:
That's the fight I have with the husband. He said if they want to be out there is a reason so let em be. I worry about them too much to leave them unprotected. Of course, it's warmer here right now--I have no doubt that they can handle the elements (at least together). It's the preditors, which we have plenty of in this neck of the woods.

weebles&wobblesmom --your efforts sound like they should be more than sufficant to keep most critters out. Go ahead and breath
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom