Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Yay!!! :hugs

Happy to see you found one of the most awesome threads on BYC, my friend! :)

Oz, she has 19 outta 20 eggs from me developing in her bator as we speak... this is one very lovely lady and am glad she has shown up here...

I certainly do and I am very excited for hatch day. You are the lovely lady!
1f607.png

That incubator must be a real work horse.... do you just set it and go... and can you monitor from your computer?

deb
No - I just set it up and away it goes. No need to monitor it - heat and humidity are incredibly accurate.
I just take out most of the dividers and put in the matting at lockdown, turn off the turning, and turn up the humidity to about 58%.

xxxx M

Well, goodness gracious me. I have been reading and reading for weeks and I have just found my way to present day. This has been a tremendous saga. I have celebrated all the ups and felt my heart drop with the downs. Just popping in to say hello and will continue to follow as the plot develops. Congratulations on the littluns and the massive undertaking of Coco Beach.
welcome!!

My apologies. Current gig is a little overwhelming. Add to that a full load at college on line.

An excerpt from what I am working with: Transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (ATTR) is caused by deposition of TTR amyloid fibrils in various tissues. The hereditary form of ATTR is caused by an autosomal dominant mutation in the TTR gene that leads to destabilization of the TTR tetramer and aggregation of misfolded monomers; this, in turn, results in cardiac and/or neuronal extracellular deposition of TTR amyloid fibrils culminating in life-threatening cardiomyopathy and/or debilitating neuropathy.

LOL

I will give a good update this weekend

Transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (ATTR) is caused by deposition of TTR amyloid fibrils in various tissues. The hereditary form of ATTR is caused by an autosomal dominant mutation in the TTR gene that leads to destabilization of the TTR tetramer and aggregation of misfolded monomers; this, in turn, results in cardiac and/or neuronal extracellular deposition of TTR amyloid fibrils culminating in life-threatening cardiomyopathy and/or debilitating neuropathy.

That made my head spin around.....

My apologies. Current gig is a little overwhelming. Add to that a full load at college on line.

An excerpt from what I am working with: Transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (ATTR) is caused by deposition of TTR amyloid fibrils in various tissues. The hereditary form of ATTR is caused by an autosomal dominant mutation in the TTR gene that leads to destabilization of the TTR tetramer and aggregation of misfolded monomers; this, in turn, results in cardiac and/or neuronal extracellular deposition of TTR amyloid fibrils culminating in life-threatening cardiomyopathy and/or debilitating neuropathy.

LOL

I will give a good update this weekend
Good luck with that.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom