Giving serious thought to cutting my hair off

Quote:
HEY! you better not be letting your hair down around my mike...
rant.gif

noooooooooooooooo!

big_smile.png
ok, I'm done whining about cutting hair. I like long hair but oh my goodness some of you have gotten a little carried away... Katy... down to your calves??? My goodness, your gonna trip on it someday.
lol.png

So grit, if your talking about bun holders now... does that mean your not getting it cut? I say cut it 2-3 inches past your shoulders. Easier to contend with.

and both my daughters have hair that snarls snarls snarls.... at night I pull it back. I'd like to braid it but I don't know why my oldest is opposed to braids right now. She says no one at school wears braids and I think that's just because parents are too busy and rushing to braid kids hair any more. She has beautiful hair and it looks so pretty braided.

One stylist told me to get her a silk pillow. Well, haven't done it yet but I am very curious as to know if that would cut down on her massive tangling. It tangles when she sleeps. It tangles when she plays...but she's girly and loves long hair. We just have to brush it more often.

If she whines and cries about it, I ask her if she wants her hair to get like Sophie's? Grandma's nonsense mix dog who gets knots so bad she has to get shaved if you don't keep up on her grooming. And that usually does the trick in allowing her to let me brush her hair out. My goodness it can be a chore. Do you know how much conditioner we go through? geez louis.

me,
g

If you do cut it and you do not like it, it will grow back.

Also, my hair is fairly straight and when I cut it off for LOL (because I had not had short hair since 1969) it had wave and curl after I washed it. Yours might do something similar.

BTW, my hair is back to where it was before I cut it a year and a half ago.

I always had long hair until my daughter was born. The first time I found unidentifiable baby goo in my hair it got the chop. My husband was really upset to hear I was going to cut it off because he loves flowing locks, but I was adamant. I had it cut in a sporty cut with long layers, and loved it so much that I have never gone back to having super-long hair again. It so much easier to maintain- no more having to buy conditioner by the gallon- and has so much more styling flexibility. It took about 10 years off my appearance and because it's shorter I can wear my hair down and loose, which I never could when it was really long. I didn't realize how much more body my hair would have since I cut about 10 pounds off it. I found out that my hair didn't have a little wave to it like I thought, but was actually very curly when short. My husband decided he loves it. I only have it cut every 6-12 months, so I am not constantly at the beautician. I figure the added cost is about the same as purchasing shampoo/conditioner by the truck-load. Hair is just hair. If you cut it and hate it, it will grow back. The only danger is that you will like it shorter so well that you never let it grow out again.

Good luck.

Quote:
HEY! you better not be letting your hair down around my mike...
rant.gif

lol.png
Too late.

gig.gif
He does like it!
gig.gif
I think most men like long hair on a girl.

Back
Top Bottom