Glitchy, jumpy

1. Are you on a computer, tablet, phone. iPad Air
  2. If phone / mobile, which model? If computer, which operating system and version? ios 12.4.8
  3. Which browser and version are you using (eg., Chrome 58.0.3029, Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 8, etc.) Safari, I don’t know how to see which version
  4. Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again? Yes
  5. Have you tried a different browser? not sure how to do that on my ipad. I can try at my pc at work?
  6. What EXACTLY did you do? Document the steps you took before having the problem. simply just using it
  7. Copy/Paste the exact error message you received (screenshots are best). not applicable. However, when I use the app I often get an Error Loading message and/or the keyboard just disappears.
My signature tells the tale. Also, it’s inconsistent. I have these issues about 85%-90% of the time I’m on the site. I can type and nothing happens for a full 30 seconds then I see the buttons highlighting, in about another 30 seconds or so the letters actually start showing up Sometimes skipping whole words or parts of words. The site crashes about three or four times a day when I’m on it for a long time. The site gets “stuck” loading frequently.
I have these same problems. Not so much with this site, but nearly every other site. I'm on an Android now, but used to be iOS. I don't know enough about this crap to even follow the instructions below. Good luck with your issues. I suspect it's just that the entire internet is broken.😒

Back
Top Bottom