Going Crazy Waiting!!!

aineheartsyou

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Dixie, WA
My Holderread order is expected to ship 6/6 or 6/7 with a backup ship date the week of 6/13 and I just cant wait!
wee.gif
I cant keep myself busy enough. I will be so sad if they dont ship this week
sad.png
but it will just mean cuteness overload the week of 6/13 since that is when my sandhill order goes out also!
ep.gif

Quote:
I hear you! I forget which ducklings you said you were getting. I am hoping ours ship this Monday as well!!!

lol. You must be going crazy! I hate waiting. I put my new Runner eggs in the bator two days ago and can't believe they won't hatch until June 30th! I don't know what to do until then. (Well, I guess I have to build the new pen and spend time with the grown up ducks!
tongue.png
)

Last edited:
We are putting together the new brooder today and I need to get another brooder light because I will be brooding the silkie ducks separately to make them indoor ducks so Peepers has a couple ducky buddies
smile.png

I feel your pain! My WH's are to be shipped on 6/6 as well. Been busy with my chcicken runs in the mornings and evenings, but during the heat of the day I can't help but go crazt waiting!

Cool!
big_smile.png
I love Peepers. I especially loved the road trip pictures.
lol.png
I'd love to have an indoor or semi-indoor duck, but it wouldn't work out at the moment because all of the ducks we currently have are too attached to each other. Teehee. I asked my mother what she'd think if I brought a duck to her house for "field trips". Her response was surprising... "Well, as long as it doesn't poop all over..." Hehe.

I ordered my from Metzer. New to raising ducks so I didn't want to shell out the cash for TSQ til I got the hang of it.

Back
Top Bottom