Going un-noticed

I sure hope so, for the sake of my flock. I have two sons. One calls a couple times a week, the other calls or emails about once a month, but they are both about 3 hours south of me and never come up here.

We get a person a month at the Nursing Home I work out don't just check -Look - What are their living conditions ? and not just the old folks kids how often do you look at your neighbors kids ? I am amazed at all the house of horrors that exsist for kids .

That's so sad.
sad.png

Cyn,

Even if we couldn't get there in person, enough of us have your address and phone # that we could get the Police to do a safety check... after we had all checked with each other on the boards and half of us had your phone ringing off the hook for hours...

Hmmm I think you had better make sure Nifty knows if you're going out of town!

Laney

Quote:
How often do you invite your boys up? Do you have extra bedrooms? Do you have grandkids?

I would think your place would be ideal for a weeks vacation or even for a three day weekend!!

No, I haven't seen anything of Glenda or Nathalie Ross (threehorses), either. I'll email Nathalie and check on her.

Mahonri, I do not have any grandkids and a very small house. Both sons work about 70 or more hours a week and are struggling in this economy, so I doubt they'd come up even if invited.

***I emailed Nathalie and will let you know if I hear from her. Emailed Glenda, too.

Back
Top Bottom