Good Morning!!The Much Ado About Mornings Thread!!Good Morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Alot of early risers for a holiday saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like some rain here today but should clear up tonight..gotta get that dirt track dried out by tonight, loL!!

* Yep, one thing about having a lot of critters-- They are about as likely to let you sleep in as a sizeable earthquake!! My drat cat especially is VERY demanding in the morning. PESKY THING!!!

Quote:
oh, the dirt track. Hubby still has his racer out back. It's a blast, but glad he gave it up (gas went to high). I always got sooo nervous when he raced. Nothing like it though.

Good Morning everyone! I am usually up before the roosters crow. We are expecting a beautiful day here in MI. (bout time) I hope everyone has a beautiful day.

* They call it "mudrunning" down here this time of year-- for good reason!! We're supposed to have a drenching this afternoon, IF the weatherman has his way.

Morning World - been up about 3 hours swilling coffee. DH was just snoring away. Ducks are usually up and squawking by now - cloudy so they must not realize what time it is.

* I woke up at about 4:45, a lot EARLIER than normal for me. DH is awake-- know, cuz I heard the TV come on. BUT, he won't be out of bed until 11 if I don't suggest Dunkin' Donuts or something. . .

Scrambled Egg wrote:
Wow!! Alot of early risers for a holiday saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like some rain here today but should clear up tonight..gotta get that dirt track dried out by tonight, loL!!

oh, the dirt track. Hubby still has his racer out back. It's a blast, but glad he gave it up (gas went to high). I always got sooo nervous when he raced. Nothing like it though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's our race car and my 18 year old son as the driver...every saturday night from Feb - Oct...and oftern friday nights too...dirt track fever I guess!!!! Yeah hah!!

pic6-1.jpg
100_8014.jpg

good morning all :]
i usually up at 5-6 in the am no matter what day [so used to getting up that early for school]
is pretty nice here today
my roosters start crowing at 4 in the morning...
i think i covered all the bases ohh wait!
bigcock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom