Goodbye all my Pets

Thank you! My girls have left me now. However, I got a cat now. He has uplifted me. I love him so much! I have decided to stay on BYC. There are many random rambling threads I love to chat with friends on.
And of course a picture of the cat who has uplifted you would be welcome!

Attachments

• 20240227_170002.jpg
    20240227_170002.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240227_165940.jpg
    20240227_165940.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240227_165754.jpg
    20240227_165754.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240227_165950.jpg
    20240227_165950.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240227_170109.jpg
    20240227_170109.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 4
In that case, here is my ferocious, *ahem* but adorable kitty! His name is Sebastian! I rescued him!
We had a tom cat that looked like him show up this winter. I asked around trying to find out if he belonged to if anyone .Sadly no one knew who he belonged to and he got hit by a car.I keep all my cats inside and can't take anymore in.God bless you for saving Sebastian!.

Thank you. Where Hailey is going I will get to see her often! I usually go there once a week so I can check on her. As for my other girls I may see them once every month or so...so its not really goodbye, but see you soon. Makes me feel glad they are safe and are going to good caregivers. I am just so stressed out in the process of pre-moving. Need some time to adjust. I might get more chickens one day but just not now. I don't have the time or extra funds. Thanks again. I decided I might stay here on BYC to fill that chicken shaped hole in my heart. It gives me a little place I'm used to with friends I know and hope to keep.
I don't know your situation but my heart goes out to you! If you decide to get more chickens later you might want to consider getting modern game or OEG chickens.They do lay fewer and smaller eggs but they're predator savvy and fly better which makes them easier to free range in the right setting.Wishing you the best!

He looks adorable and very comfy there.
Maybe he rescued you a little bit too?
I know mine did!
Thank you! Definitely! He did rescue me! I was low in the dumps, but he lifted my spirts! I'm so surprised how quick he warmed up to me, he will rub against my legs when I'm Relaxing, and purr when he naps on my lap, he has a very calm personality! He is so chill and loves to nap. Love the little *Mrrrrp* sounds he makes when he greets me when I get home and demands petting!

We had a tom cat that looked like him show up this winter. I asked around trying to find out if he belonged to if anyone .Sadly no one knew who he belonged to and he got hit by a car.I keep all my cats inside and can't take anymore in.God bless you for saving Sebastian!.
Oh thank you! God bless you for giving your cats a good home! It takes special people to have that heart. My buddy was 🤏🏻 this close to going to a K1ll shelter! His previous abusive owner had just abandoned him and he started going to my home for food. I took him to the vet for vaccinations and I got him fixed! I'd reccomend that to anyone not wanting kittens because we already have a pet overpopulation!

Back
Top Bottom