Goose Eggs - Photos - pg 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone. As disappointed as I am that I invested 30 days and nearly $100 in eggs and a turner for mutts that were proclaimed repetedly to be purebred the actual experience with these babies has over all been very good. I just know who not to buy from in the future.

I'll tell you what, Miss Prissy, I worked until 3am, got up and fed my dogs and the 80# weim male developed a cracked or dislocated bottom jaw and we ran off to the vet who tells me we have to fly out for xrays and treatment tomorrow at noon so I've been sitting here in between washing crate bedding and making sure the geese and chickens are going to be okay while I'm gone, and my fingers ache from holding the mouse and my computer won't hardly work fast enough because this cliff hanger, real action, life story has had me hooked all day...you did a great job and gave us all the information all along the way with pics to boot and we felt we were right there, too...

"who's with me? (next weekend)"

The entire world is at your feet and we take off our hats and bow to you...you cared and shared!

Good grapes.
Missprissy ordered 6 goose eggs all embden. I sent her 8 embdens and 4 toulouse. 12 eggs total.
twice than ordered.
she had the humidity too high from day one. ignored my incubation methods. this is what happends.
24.00 was the total. not 100.00
24.00 for 12 eggs.
thats 2.00 an egg with shipping.........i sell them 3.00 w/o shipping.

Funny, I don't recall or find anything about the toulouse being sent. She bought Embdens. Out of 12 eggs it wasn't a very good hatch. With one developing before she got them and the bacteria growth in some others I would say not good for you, whereswaldo.

Oh and she didn't say she paid $100 for eggs alone-she also stated she bought a turner!

Last edited:
Quote:
If you go to page one of this post you will she the story from box being opened to now. It is very interesting to say the least!

I either missed that or it's been so long ago that I had forgotten!! CRS in action!!
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom