Goose Laying Eggs ,,, June, July and August... is this normal?

Oh RURU...

I do feel for you... it seems that whenever a Hospital gets to start treatment, they like to keep delving further.. I didn't even know that my spinal column was being eroded by the RA...so.. I am still doing all that I did before getting that unwelcome news...!

I do so hope that all goes well and that you get your kidney very soon!

I too have to travel over 100 miles to Hospital... so for any out-patient appointments and day scans I am there all day and have to clean my animals at night....ggrrrhhhh!

I am happy be be having a Hospital holiday now.... but back again in September... c'est la vie!

Freddie donated another egg yesterday... one of the dogs managed to find it and was bringing it up to the house... she dropped it..... so that one was eaten promptly! One of the dogs is good at bringing the eggs home that Freddie lays... the others are useless at carrying them intact.

Suzie I know about time off and I call it a vacation. This is the first year I have had all summer without a hospital stay or something that I lost the whole summer. I know it will take most of the day for the test they want, stress test to check the heart.
It has been 14 years I have been on dialysis and not one call for a kidney!!!! I have high antibodies because I have had to have blood transfusions from different surgeries.... That woke them up.Thank you Suzie I hope all goes well for you and the back. I too know what back injuries feel like have broken mine 3 different times on the lower back 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th vertabrea (sp?) and have a pinched nerve and curvature of the spine going on.

Looks like the eggs will be enjoyed by the dogs and not you!

Back
Top Bottom