Gorgeous white Chinese Ganders for Sale

SarahSmalls

Chirping
Nov 7, 2017
I'm looking to sell my two pure white Chinese Ganders (Derek and Bluey). Derek is a year and a half and Bluey is 6 months old. Bluey is Dereks son (so we know he is able to reproduce, he has fathered 3 goslings already). They get along with all other poultry (turkeys, ducks, chickens (including roosters), and are good with humans. They have been hand reared and very well looked after, but do be aware, as "guard geese", when things startle them they can be quite loud!

I would be happy to let them go for $50 for the pair! (The picture is of Derek, he's a show-off)

The animals are located in Central North Carolina.

Attachments

• IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    517.3 KB · Views: 16
Sigh. I've asked this way to many times, but do you ship to Canada? Derek is extremely handsome!

Hopefully you find a good home for them!

We could ship to Canada! I'm willing to try anything to find them a good home! If you wanted to pay for shipping I would give them to you "for free". do you know the best way to do it? I also managed to get a picture of Bluey, not quite as regal as he doesn't stand still, but he's a bigger boy than Derek, and has a cute little beardy chin!

Attachments

• IMG_2240.JPG
    IMG_2240.JPG
    488 KB · Views: 10
I'm sorry, I have no clue.

I looked it up, and it would either be way too expensive by plane, and birds are prohibited by UPS.

Have you posted this in your state thread?

Hmm, I noticed there were a few private shipping companies that could do it, but again, pretty pricey! That is a wonderful idea about the NC thread, do you know if it's OK to post a link in there to this thread? I don't want to break the rules!!!

Back
Top Bottom