Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

I feel your pain. It's been excruciating waiting for my gosling to be born. There's no announcement on my breeder's site that the eggs have even been set yet. I thought all the mild weather we've been having in the PNW would have motivated the geese to get frisky by now, but no such luck! Boo hoo!
hit.gif

I believe most of my girls are laying now, but not sure where most of their nests are, nor who is laying where. They are all scattered about my property and I have not had the heart to break them up into small yards because they look so happy free ranging across the full 9 acres. Plus, I've been too busy with work and house stuff to take the time to stalk my girls to locate where each one is laying. Maybe by next month I'll get it figured out.so I can at least fill a few egg orders.

I believe most of my girls are laying now, but not sure where most of their nests are, nor who is laying where. They are all scattered about my property and I have not had the heart to break them up into small yards because they look so happy free ranging across the full 9 acres. Plus, I've been too busy with work and house stuff to take the time to stalk my girls to locate where each one is laying. Maybe by next month I'll get it figured out.so I can at least fill a few egg orders.
J are all your geese roaming the 9 acres even your Dewlaps? I bet they are enjoying all the freedom.
Good to see you.

Hey guys!

My eight geese will be here around April 24. I'm so excited to finally be back at it after losing Pear. One will be named Pear in her honor!!

I bought:
2 Buff, 2 Toulouse, 2 Embden, and 2 Gray Saddleback Poms!!!

I really am looking for some eggs though to hatch. I can't find ANY goose eggs online... Where did you guys get yours if you ordered them??

Again so happy to be back, this will be my one year BYC anniversary coming up soon!

I loved the stories about Pear. It will be great reading about your new babies.

Sebbies are so beautiful. I hope everyone posts lots of photos!

Back
Top Bottom