Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

2013 I went from 30 to 60 geese (that year was the start of selling geese
1f602.png
)
Last year myself and my geese hatched 96 goslings
1f60f.png

I miss my flock but I'll catch up again ;)

2013 I went from 30 to 60 geese (that year was the start of selling geese
1f602.png
)
Last year myself and my geese hatched 96 goslings
1f60f.png

I miss my flock but I'll catch up again
wink.png
I have 1 source that buys my geese and that's my Veterinarian. He keeps them in with his huge flocks. He used to have owl and hawk problems, until he bought 60 geese from me last year! all his paddocks are electric fencing so birds of prey were his only problem. Geese will gang up and attack owls and hawks.
He is expanding his poultry business next year and has already asked for 90 gosling. Wow lol, glad I still have 5 left from my last hatch, 4 are hens. Will be hatching like crazy this spring!

I have 1 source that buys my geese and that's my Veterinarian. He keeps them in with his huge flocks. He used to have owl and hawk problems, until he bought 60 geese from me last year! all his paddocks are electric fencing so birds of prey were his only problem. Geese will gang up and attack owls and hawks.
He is expanding his poultry business next year and has already asked for 90 gosling. Wow lol, glad I still have 5 left from my last hatch, 4 are hens. Will be hatching like crazy this spring!
That's amazing but fun for you, you get to love on all those goslings before they leave. He must have a huge parcel of land. We never did get to see you last batch of babies.

That's pretty handy to have a person buy all the time.
But the only problem with you giving him goslings is that there won't be any different blood lines for breeding.
Unless you have different bloodlines of course ;)
My flock one day will be a big flock of Africans.
Imagine 60 Africans
1f631.png

That's pretty handy to have a person buy all the time.
But the only problem with you giving him goslings is that there won't be any different blood lines for breeding.
Unless you have different bloodlines of course
wink.png

My flock one day will be a big flock of Africans.
Imagine 60 Africans
1f631.png
I cannot imagine 60 geese here of any breed. maybe if I had my whole 10.5 acres fenced in. I'd love to see a pic of it though.
smile.png

Holy cow 60 geese, I would love that many Sebbies... I know someone from showing that has about 55 Sebbies... I want to get more but I am getting 35 new birds this spring to show,,. So fun, I also hope you all keep having good luck with your hatchlings...

Holy cow 60 geese, I would love that many Sebbies... I know someone from showing that has about 55 Sebbies... I want to get more but I am getting 35 new birds this spring to show,,. So fun, I also hope you all keep having good luck with your hatchlings...
wow Nate what all is coming?

Back
Top Bottom