Gourd/Squash/Pumpkin Seed Swap

Quote:
OMG THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! hahah ive never thought of that bird houses out of gourds!!!

They come out great especially if you put Thompson's water sealer on the outside after their cured!!

41543_img_1215.jpg

Quote:
OMG THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! hahah ive never thought of that bird houses out of gourds!!!

They come out great especially if you put Thompson's water sealer on the outside

i think that is such a great idea where do you put them or how to you hang them?

Quote:
This can be revised as we go but I'm thinking if its just one kind of seed you are sending, around 8-10 seeds. If you send in 6 variety packs with 2+ different seeds than I would think 3-4 seeds of each kind.

Quote:
They come out great especially if you put Thompson's water sealer on the outside

i think that is such a great idea where do you put them or how to you hang them?

I hung mine with fishing twine!!

Quote:
You mean make a little variety packet of 3 or 4 different types of seeds, all identified of course, for each of the six you send in?

Sorry, I should not be allowed near a keyboard until next week...lol

I meant, maybe we should send in 3 or 4 seeds per participant, then you don't have to decide who gets what. I seem to end up with TONS of seeds in my squash, hopefully it would not be too hard to send in 40 seeds. Even if they duplicate (some one else sends in some thing similar) they might make for a better yielding variety of seeds.

Quote:
You mean make a little variety packet of 3 or 4 different types of seeds, all identified of course, for each of the six you send in?

Sorry, I should not be allowed near a keyboard until next week...lol

I meant, maybe we should send in 3 or 4 seeds per participant, then you don't have to decide who gets what. I seem to end up with TONS of seeds in my squash, hopefully it would not be too hard to send in 40 seeds. Even if they duplicate (some one else sends in some thing similar) they might make for a better yielding variety of seeds.

I think I got it
tongue.png
Instead of sending six packs of seeds and only getting six back, we would send in 3-4 seeds for everyone who signs up. And everybody would get seeds from everybody.
Like stevenson did with his giant pumpkin seeds. He sent a small packet of 3 seeds for everyone.

Last edited:
okay so every one who said ME!! you send a packet with 3 seeds in it???? ... so should i forget about the 6 packets??
(im blonde at heart and get confused easy) i that way everyone gets something a little different but its a lot of packet of seeds
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom