Gramcracker's coop.

old mostly blind no work but for here have bread raising on the counter just now

Won't buy store bread, expensive and doesn't taste good. Getting my brooder re-set up as chicks ship today. Break snack is homemade bread with a bit of peanut butter. ;) as haven't done any dinner yet and starving. Hope to use some of those extra eggs someday in bread.

our winters are not real harsh but we get allot of rain here last year was awful broke a record set in 1964 for rainfall thought our feet would web.. winter into spring we have never had a drought...... but darn give me a break

Won't buy store bread, expensive and doesn't taste good. Getting my brooder re-set up as chicks ship today. Break snack is homemade bread with a bit of peanut butter. ;) as haven't done any dinner yet and starving. Hope to use some of those extra eggs someday in bread.
I do not use eggs in bread but just have three loaves last rise before bake

It's a work outside 20 min come inside 20 min to the ac and ice water to cool off sort of day. 90 and 60% humidity heading for 100+. 3 walls now have siding. It's not perfect but trim does wonders for hiding uneven cuts etc. LOL: I've learned that from working on this 50's ranch house that I uncover odd things as I remodel it. My last wall is small pieces as a pop door, a window, and an access door are all on that 6 foot wall. Then to brave cutting openings on the 4 foot walls as I put those up in single sheets.

I am going to add an extra window on the north side above the clean out doors so the framing is already in place. Working in the heat made me decide to add another window. It will have a solid wood cover instead of Plexiglas so more sealable in the winter. I'll post progress photos later today.

Maybe off to buy trim and more paint later in the day when the heat really settles in.

Today's progress, I need to resize a couple of pieces. Menard's trip for paint and 1x2's for the trim and more deck screws. Forgot to get an additional post support for the run. I need to find some hinges for the doors and windows. IMG_0511.JPG

Oh, home made bread.....i love making bread(s)...... nothing better......

Back
Top Bottom