Granny's gone and done it again

I am hoping to actually start cutting hay sometime this week. :fl

Going out to the farm tomorrow and try to get everything read . Also I bought a pressure washer yesterday so going to drain and "clean" all the stock tanks.

Some type of critter has been making a meal out of my duck eggs. NO shells to be found and all the adults are still there BUT 34 eggs gone.

Unless (God forbid) Rod did something with them. BUT I honestly don't think so.
Possums? And maybe snakes?

Same here, but you do what you need to. I scraped one side of the door and got the loose paint off. But I think it needs sanding. Need to get some coarse sanding belts for my sander.
guess I dont need to that bad. The tick has me freaked out enough that I dont want to go back out.

guess I dont need to that bad. The tick has me freaked out enough that I dont want to go back out.
A tick gave me a concussion once! I haven't told y'all that story yet. I found it on me in the shower. Couldn't get it off. Hollered for DH. He couldn't hear me. As I tried to get out of the shower, i slipped n fell, hitting back of head on the side of the tub. Bathroom door locked. DGS had to pick the lock. Ended up in ER as DH said I kept repeating myself. Stupid ticks. I ain't been right since ....

Well. I’d say maybe they mislead the breeder to begin with and maybe they haven’t contacted the breeder at all either...so I wouldn’t throw the breeder under the bus just yet.
I wouldn’t sell a puppy to someone who already had 8 dogs. They are not doing anything with right? Not even training. Do they stay out side. All the time?

Back
Top Bottom